We've added a new feature that lets NoticeConnect users update the email address used for their account. If your firm has changed its name or the person who made the account is no longer with your firm, you can seamlessly switch to the new email address.
How it Works
To update your email address for your NoticeConnect account:
- Log in to your account.
- On the left-hand menu click on "Security". Then click on the button that says "Update Email Address"
- A pop-up window will then appear:
- For the first two fields, you'll need to enter the new email address you'd like to now use. Then enter your current password for your NoticeConnect account.
- Click on Submit.
- You'll receive an email to your updated email address with a link to confirm your email change for your NoticeConnect account. Click on the link.
- The email address for your NoticeConnect account is now updated.
You'll then be taken to the Log In page where you can sign in with your updated email address and password.
We Love Feedback and Suggestions
This new feature, like many we've built, was suggested to us by NoticeConnect users like you. If you have an idea for a new tool you'd like us to build, send us a note at email@example.com and we will be in touch.